Working with us
European School Tutors is a fast growing educational organization thanks to its clear targets and excellent quality of teaching. We are seeking dedicated part-time Tutors to provide one-to-one home tuition and online tuition in English, Maths, French, Spanish, Chemistry, Physics, Biology, History, and Geography. If you feel passionate about your subject and can deliver tuition and or mentorship to the highest standard, then we would like to hear from you.
We require all tutors and mentors to have and provide evidence of:
A Bachelor’s degree with transcripts to show a first-class honours or upper second-class honours award. We do prefer tutors to hold a postgraduate degree in their field of expertise, especially when teaching S6 – S7 students.
- A curriculum vitae with a minimum of one year professional tutoring or teaching experience.
- An Enhanced DBS Certificate or criminal record check from your country. If you do not hold an up-to-date certificate, we can assist you with one.
- A minimum of two relevant referees who we can contact independently to verify your academic, professional, and tutoring attainment.
- Identity (passport/driving license & proof of address).
- You have graduated from one of the official or accredited European schools and have attended European baccalaureate. Or you have taught students following the European school syllabus.
- Be able to work until the end of the semester you’re working (i.e. if you’re helping a student during the Fall semester, you must be available to your students until the end of finals of that semester).
- You are familiar with online tutoring tools. However if not we can help you to start with.
- You can teach in English or in another European language such as French, Dutch or German.
Perks working with us:
As you are joining a fast growing start up institution, there are opportunities for you to take on more responsibilities such as class room teaching, content writing and website developing. Your salary will grow depending on the feedback from students and parents, and the academic improvement of the students. You will also get feed back and suggestions from our teaching director to improve your teaching skills.
If you meet the above requirements, we aim to get back to you within one week to arrange a formal interview. On completion of a successful interview, you will be expected to adhere to our comprehensive policies and procedures.
Please note that all tuition and mentorship roles through European School are for self-employed contractors and you will not be an employee of European School Tutors. If you are not currently registered as a freelancer, we can provide you with some guidance.